why isnt anyone on the Military Rp server (currently)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SGT_SEZ_, Jan 10, 2017.

1. SGT_SEZ_

SGT_SEZ_ Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢56.00
    im just asking, why is no one on the millitary rp server as of now, its been a few hours, not a single person came on, (rather than minges)

Question:

Usually when do people start logging onto the millitary Rp server?

2. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog The Weak Should Fear The Strong Retired: CSGO TTT

Credits:
    ¢258.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)
    Weekday morning , people have school/work

3. Paulingo

Paulingo There is always a beginning to greatness. Retired: DCRP Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢88.40
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)Christmas 20162 Signature Images
    School and work like Chinky said, they usually start playing near the end of the day.

4. FightZ

FightZ Strange things my imagination might do. #Sway Teamspeak Staff Donor

Credits:
    ¢154.00
    SGT, my excuse is that I live a cold whole nother life you aint nothing like, money tight, hunger strikes, man just happy to hug his wife, gambling man rubs his dice, backstabber, bloody knife, drunken fights, ugly nights, judge gave life to my cousin mike. basically the nickel-less, broke ****as use to a little bit, ignorant to the dolla, piggy back let you folla, mama slipped in the paint, leavin pickup she cant, all the work in the world and aint got shit in the bank.

5. Reformed

Reformed Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢59.00
    Why do you make a thread like this is obvious the reasons why people are not on. Please refrain from making useless threads in the future.

6. FightZ

FightZ Strange things my imagination might do. #Sway Teamspeak Staff Donor

Credits:
    ¢154.00
    Reformed, maybe he wants to get into it more and wonder the specifics of peoples reasoning of not playing, maybe he wants to find out if people lost interest in the game mode or they are just busy, so please refrain from being A FUCKING DICK.

ChinkyDog likes this.
  7. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it Staff Member Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢131.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    jesus fightz.

BUt school, work, Kids u gotta take care of ( if older )

8. TheOtherAsianGuy

TheOtherAsianGuy Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢86.00
    school, repetitive no private communication so theres no tactical approach unless your in ag's teamspeak.

9. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog The Weak Should Fear The Strong Retired: CSGO TTT

Credits:
    ¢258.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)
    Took the words out my mouth :D

Reformed likes this.
  10. TheOneAndOnlyTraitor

TheOneAndOnlyTraitor Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢4.00
    Youtube Video in Signature
    School And Work I Know I Have Been Having Snow Days And Others Have Work Or Have To Spend Time With Family So Basically That's Why . :D

11. Jacksaysbacon

Jacksaysbacon I am litterally the worst Retired: 1v1 Arena

Credits:
    ¢367.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    cause you smell, no one wants to play with you