1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied WorstinChef's Applacation

Discussion in 'Archive' started by WorstinChef, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WorstinChef

WorstinChef Allied Member

Part I:
    In Game Name: WorstinChef
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55699275
    Playtime on the Server currently: 18hrs
    Recommended by:
    Experience as an admin: None
    Experience with ULX: None
    Your TimeZone: CST

Part II:
    Do you own and use a microphone: Yes
    How many hours/week will you be active for: 15 at least
    How often do you check our forum [where all staff are expected to keep up to date with news, abuse reports]: At least once every two days

Part III:
    What rules are most frequently broken that you have seen:rdm and mic spam
    How would you improve the current staff team: Have more active staff members
  2. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Bruh You just got on the forums and I've never seen u on the server so -1. Get on the server more and I might +1 you.

K. So I have been on custom too but haven't seen you that often. Neutral for now.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  3. Electron

Electron Allied Member

Semi custom not vanilla
  4. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Neutral, i like the vibe you bring to the server and you are active
    However, my first impression of you was bad. You came on the server telling Ellie she had no rights and kept rdming her. You tend to use your mic a bit too much as well. You also seem tic have no qualities that would translate into good staff other than your activity.
  5. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

You're a pretty nice guy overall, just try to be a slight bit more respectful sometimes.
  6. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

While you are active I think you need to work on mic spamming. You may reapply in 2 weeks.​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.