Rules for CS:GO TTT
- RDM (Random Deathmatch) is not allowed in any shape or form. This includes shooting, damaging, or killing a player without a valid reason.
- Ghosting in any form through third party programs is not allowed. This also includes changing your steam name to give hints and/or information to living players.
- Hacking or glitching is not allowed in any form.
- Mic spamming or chat spamming is not allowed.
- Offensive content, including racist and homophobic slurs, is not allowed.
- Disrespecting/harassing players will result in a mute
- Claiming a room is prohibited and is not a reason for KOS unless the round is in overtime (1 minute left in round).
In overtime (1 minute left in the round), anyone who is high-sus, is now KOS.
A person can become high-sus by:
- Being in/leaving the vicinity where someone died or shots were seen/heard being fired from.
- Walking past an unidentified body without IDing it.
- A person can become high-sus by:
- No delaying. This includes camping in one spot or staying in the same spot for more than 30 seconds. This does not apply to claimed rooms in overtime.
- Killing your traitor partners is worthy of a slay and is counted as RDM
- You are responsible if you die to a partner's C4 or other T items and it is not counted as RDM.
- Kill everyone, except fellow Traitors.
- You may not call invalid KOS.
- Basic rules apply as well.
Valid Reason to Kill:
- They are Traitor-baiting, which is shooting at a player with or without the intention of killing them, shooting with a sniper rifle from a distance, or exclaiming that they are the Traitor or that a player is their traitor buddy (This counts as false KOS and is slayable).
- They killed an Innocent or Detective (unless they are acting upon a KOS).
- They hurt you or another player for 4 or more damage.
- They are tested and proven to be a Traitor by a detective.
- They are in the possession of a Traitor weapon or item without being proven Innocent (This varies depending on what weapons are able to be acquired on that map).
- They are the only player still alive that is not proven.
- They are attempting to prop-kill or prop-block you or another player.
- They do not respond to a live check (only after 1:00).
- A player calling themselves as proven falsely is KOS