Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

• Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Farid

Jailbreak Suggestion

Use this thread to suggest something you want added, modified or removed. Everyone's thoughts is welcomed.

- When in warden menu and you select math trivia, you can spam the chat by excessively pressing the button over and over. I think it should limit one problem per 7-8 seconds or if a terrorist correctly answers the question.

- Close the menu when a button is press. For example when I open !menu and press 4 to open cage, the menu still is open. It's easier because I can switch guns without messing with the menu.

• Quality Post (+1) 1
  • Sneed 2

Make it so when you look at a prisoner, it will tell your their name under your crosshair. 
Add /cd x for x countdown so /cd 5 would say 5 4 3 2 1 like the special day countdown.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sneed 2

@NaisA- can you stop being lazy and add fucking maps that @Gilbert suggested?

• Sneed 1

On 11/2/2019 at 5:47 PM, Farid said:

- When in warden menu and you select math trivia, you can spam the chat by excessively pressing the button over and over. I think it should limit one problem per 7-8 seconds or if a terrorist correctly answers the question.

- Close the menu when a button is press. For example when I open !menu and press 4 to open cage, the menu still is open. It's easier because I can switch guns without messing with the menu.

I've removed the option to repress the math trivia from the menu (cannot spam it anymore), also added an option in "Settings & Stats" for auto close the menu after pressing as you suggested.

Edited by LenHard
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Quality Post (+1) 3
  • Sneed 1