Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...



#0
Guest

User Menu


Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

Forum Menu


  • Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sonicc

TTT Suggestions thread

Recommended Posts

Any and all suggestions are welcome. Post them below so we can see them.

Share this post


Link to post

we. need. dolls.

 

 

that is all

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

should explore a different plugin for knife and weapon skins, as the current one doesn't really work

Share this post


Link to post

Fix 2 maps you can get out on, Already told you which ones just gotta add barriers :^)

Share this post


Link to post

-T-Shop Suggestion 

  • Starting Credits 3000
  • Killing an Inno gets 1000
  • Killing a detective gets 3000
  • Inno killing a T gets 3000
  • 100 credits over certain amount of time (Ex. every min) 
  • Credits roll over each round for the whole map cycle. 

-Introduce higher tier shop items like 

  • Buying T 
  • Buying Detective Instant 
  • Sprint for 15 active with 30 second cooldown Recharges 
  • Following missles 

- T Shop price range  and item suggestions 1000-20000

  • 1 Hit Knife 5000
  • Awp 3000
  • C-4 6000
  • Crossbow 5000
  • Dna scanner 7000
  • Decoy Body 5000
  • Decoy Teleporter 3000 
  • Detective Instantly 15000
  • Drone Turrent Gun 7000
  • Exo Jump 1000
  • Fakebody 3000
  • Fake Id 1000
  • Following Missle 10000 (Once you buy its a grenade you throw that turns into a following missle 
  • Heavy Armor 10000
  • Healthshot 5000
  • Hurtshot 5000
  • Id 1000
  • Jihad 8000
  • Kevlar+Helm 2000
  • M4A1-s 3000
  • Poison Smoke 3000
  • Radar 5000 
  • Sprint 10000
  • Taser 7000 reuse ones 
  • Teleporter 3000 (!tele command where you save a point and tele to it when you press a binded button)2 times max.
  • Traitor Instantly 20000
  • Trip Mine 5000 max use 3 times  
  • Wall hacks 10000

Just some suggestions 

If I have more ill post an update.

  • Quality Post (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Either !jackpot or !coinflip would be awesome to have to buy stuff from in game shop. Along with earning credits while being in game.

Share this post


Link to post

Im kind of thinking Name Tags, Player Models, And stuff like that. So it gives people a reason to grind on the server and not just hop on for like 30-60 minutes, this will give a reason for players to be active and have a thing for it. 

And rework the Shops, Cause there is some stuff worth 40k Credits, But the credits restart every round, So you would have to kill 80 people to get to 40k Points.

Thats just my opinion. ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Quittrying said:

Im kind of thinking Name Tags, Player Models, And stuff like that. So it gives people a reason to grind on the server and not just hop on for like 30-60 minutes, this will give a reason for players to be active and have a thing for it. 

And rework the Shops, Cause there is some stuff worth 40k Credits, But the credits restart every round, So you would have to kill 80 people to get to 40k Points.

Thats just my opinion. ❤️

+1 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Quittrying said:

Im kind of thinking Name Tags, Player Models, And stuff like that. So it gives people a reason to grind on the server and not just hop on for like 30-60 minutes, this will give a reason for players to be active and have a thing for it. 

And rework the Shops, Cause there is some stuff worth 40k Credits, But the credits restart every round, So you would have to kill 80 people to get to 40k Points.

Thats just my opinion. ❤️

+1 sounds like a great idea to get people to stay on the server and come back. So far I've seen people just come and go pretty fast.

Share this post


Link to post

auto hop like before so people can grind for it

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
  • Remove Wallhack from detective shop (Too Broken)
  • New Princess skyscraper
  • Lower start timer in beginning (Currently at 30, maybe bring to 15?)
  • Fix the afk manager timer, Starts going off when they are afk for 5 seconds
  • Also make it so staff can get moved to Spec when afk for too long. Currently the AFK Manager doesnt trigger for staff

Share this post


Link to post


Rechargeable tasers that don't activate until 45 sec -1min in the game. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

take out tasers (from inno shop) or make them more expensive

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe put an option in to turn off double jump if you don't want it? So that people can still bhop (or at least attempt to)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Brock said:

Maybe put an option in to turn off double jump if you don't want it? So that people can still bhop (or at least attempt to)

+1

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe have each Dead body drop a coin to get like 100 Credits, making credits easier to get, kinda like how JB has the gift box

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/5/2019 at 2:20 AM, Quittrying said:

Im kind of thinking Name Tags, Player Models, And stuff like that. So it gives people a reason to grind on the server and not just hop on for like 30-60 minutes, this will give a reason for players to be active and have a thing for it. 

And rework the Shops, Cause there is some stuff worth 40k Credits, But the credits restart every round, So you would have to kill 80 people to get to 40k Points.

Thats just my opinion. ❤️

I believe red john and sonicc are re working the shop at the moment. We've got some stuffed planned for donation perks and purchasable items within the shop!

Share this post


Link to post

Some of the maps like ttt_community_pool have broken T rooms, so they should probably be fixed or replaced with newer versions.

Share this post


Link to post

Not really suggestions, more of some suggestions and complaints.

1. Add a starting cooldown on tasers, its annoying when your t and the detective spawns next to you and instantly tases you, give the t's like a 10 second advantage or something.

2. Fix the WS system (idk if its just me but 85% of the time my weapon skins dont load in)

thats really it

Share this post


Link to post

Punishment's list,  how to punish, and what to punish for,  (eg inno killing inno # of slays, inno killing t # of slays, detective wrongfully killing inno/t # of slays, etc.)

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, SinCo said:

Punishment's list,  how to punish, and what to punish for,  (eg inno killing inno # of slays, inno killing t # of slays, detective wrongfully killing inno/t # of slays, etc.)

Ill get working on that. Just something that slipped past me but well get that out so moderators and admins know how to punish players breaking the rules.

Share this post


Link to post

Hello 

Maps that should / need to be on the server

Community Bowling 

https://gamebanana.com/maps/191611

Roy The Ship

https://gamebanana.com/maps/190790

Island 17

https://gamebanana.com/maps/182535

67thway

https://gamebanana.com/maps/191111

Ape House

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=117009130

Caboose

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1447044474&searchtext=ttt

Rooftops

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1695077426&searchtext=ttt

Stadium 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1668544783&searchtext=ttt

Maps That need to be removed because 1 they are bad or 2 because no one picks them

Community Pool 2017 because T room is broken Just change it to the OG Community Pool

Tumbleweed 

Yakuza 

Waterpark 

Salazar Castle I like this map but no one else seems to like it

Craftroom

Mine Craft Village

Traitor Shop needs to have added Trip mines and Death Station Also would be nice if more Credits are rewarded for Iding bodies and Killing innocents as Traitor because it is hard to get some of the good T shop Items

 

Here are also some nice player models to add for the new shop people could grind for

https://gamebanana.com/skins/136977

https://gamebanana.com/skins/141078

https://gamebanana.com/skins/144041

https://gamebanana.com/skins/144166

https://gamebanana.com/skins/152563

https://gamebanana.com/skins/170636

https://gamebanana.com/skins/170602

https://gamebanana.com/skins/171268

https://gamebanana.com/skins/171322

https://gamebanana.com/skins/140698

https://gamebanana.com/skins/133419

Plus some player models for staff

Mods get - https://gamebanana.com/skins/144169 

Admins get - https://gamebanana.com/skins/144703

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, King Ross said:

Hello 

Maps that should / need to be on the server

Community Bowling 

https://gamebanana.com/maps/191611

Roy The Ship

https://gamebanana.com/maps/190790

Island 17

https://gamebanana.com/maps/182535

67thway

https://gamebanana.com/maps/191111

Ape House

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=117009130

Caboose

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1447044474&searchtext=ttt

Rooftops

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1695077426&searchtext=ttt

Stadium 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1668544783&searchtext=ttt

Maps That need to be removed because 1 they are bad or 2 because no one picks them

Community Pool 2017 because T room is broken Just change it to the OG Community Pool

Tumbleweed 

Yakuza 

Waterpark 

Salazar Castle I like this map but no one else seems to like it

Craftroom

Mine Craft Village

Traitor Shop needs to have added Trip mines and Death Station Also would be nice if more Credits are rewarded for Iding bodies and Killing innocents as Traitor because it is hard to get some of the good T shop Items

 

Here are also some nice player models to add for the new shop people could grind for

https://gamebanana.com/skins/136977

https://gamebanana.com/skins/141078

https://gamebanana.com/skins/144041

https://gamebanana.com/skins/144166

https://gamebanana.com/skins/152563

https://gamebanana.com/skins/170636

https://gamebanana.com/skins/170602

https://gamebanana.com/skins/171268

https://gamebanana.com/skins/171322

https://gamebanana.com/skins/140698

https://gamebanana.com/skins/133419

Plus some player models for staff

Mods get - https://gamebanana.com/skins/144169 

Admins get - https://gamebanana.com/skins/144703

+1 Would really give people that are more active a reason in doing so + people complain about map quantity.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, King Ross said:

Hello 

Maps that should / need to be on the server

Community Bowling 

https://gamebanana.com/maps/191611

Roy The Ship

https://gamebanana.com/maps/190790

Island 17

https://gamebanana.com/maps/182535

67thway

https://gamebanana.com/maps/191111

Ape House

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=117009130

Caboose

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1447044474&searchtext=ttt

Rooftops

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1695077426&searchtext=ttt

Stadium 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1668544783&searchtext=ttt

Maps That need to be removed because 1 they are bad or 2 because no one picks them

Community Pool 2017 because T room is broken Just change it to the OG Community Pool

Tumbleweed 

Yakuza 

Waterpark 

Salazar Castle I like this map but no one else seems to like it

Craftroom

Mine Craft Village

Traitor Shop needs to have added Trip mines and Death Station Also would be nice if more Credits are rewarded for Iding bodies and Killing innocents as Traitor because it is hard to get some of the good T shop Items

 

Here are also some nice player models to add for the new shop people could grind for

https://gamebanana.com/skins/136977

https://gamebanana.com/skins/141078

https://gamebanana.com/skins/144041

https://gamebanana.com/skins/144166

https://gamebanana.com/skins/152563

https://gamebanana.com/skins/170636

https://gamebanana.com/skins/170602

https://gamebanana.com/skins/171268

https://gamebanana.com/skins/171322

https://gamebanana.com/skins/140698

https://gamebanana.com/skins/133419

Plus some player models for staff

Mods get - https://gamebanana.com/skins/144169 

Admins get - https://gamebanana.com/skins/144703

+1 lets get these maps in here

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

Allied-Gaming is a multi-game gaming community established in 2012. We have hosted numerous community servers across multiple games including Counter-Strike, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Rust, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Arma III. We're currently in the process of rebuilding the community. Stick with us while we do so.

Partners & Affiliates

Social Links

Steam Group Join Now
Discord Server Join Now
Teamspeak Server Join Now
×
×
  • Create New...