Jump to content
Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
  • Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sonicc

TTT Suggestions thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Subsy said:

+1 Would really give people that are more active a reason in doing so + people complain about map quantity.

+1 to all of these... would make the server 10x better

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, King Ross said:

Hello 

Maps that should / need to be on the server

Community Bowling 

https://gamebanana.com/maps/191611

Roy The Ship

https://gamebanana.com/maps/190790

Island 17

https://gamebanana.com/maps/182535

67thway

https://gamebanana.com/maps/191111

Ape House

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=117009130

Caboose

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1447044474&searchtext=ttt

Rooftops

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1695077426&searchtext=ttt

Stadium 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1668544783&searchtext=ttt

Maps That need to be removed because 1 they are bad or 2 because no one picks them

Community Pool 2017 because T room is broken Just change it to the OG Community Pool

Tumbleweed 

Yakuza 

Waterpark 

Salazar Castle I like this map but no one else seems to like it

Craftroom

Mine Craft Village

Traitor Shop needs to have added Trip mines and Death Station Also would be nice if more Credits are rewarded for Iding bodies and Killing innocents as Traitor because it is hard to get some of the good T shop Items

 

Here are also some nice player models to add for the new shop people could grind for

https://gamebanana.com/skins/136977

https://gamebanana.com/skins/141078

https://gamebanana.com/skins/144041

https://gamebanana.com/skins/144166

https://gamebanana.com/skins/152563

https://gamebanana.com/skins/170636

https://gamebanana.com/skins/170602

https://gamebanana.com/skins/171268

https://gamebanana.com/skins/171322

https://gamebanana.com/skins/140698

https://gamebanana.com/skins/133419

Plus some player models for staff

Mods get - https://gamebanana.com/skins/144169 

Admins get - https://gamebanana.com/skins/144703

+1 please, please.....

Share this post


Link to post

Make a rule saying no camping for over a minuet. It's so boring to watch someone sit in a place for a whole round cause he being a pussy

 

Share this post


Link to post

So if you're in spectate and you talk using mic, everyone can hear you, living and dead. Don't have to fix it I just thought it was fun to know. @Sonicc @Red John @NaisA- @DigidyDOG

Share this post


Link to post

Make credits carry over the entire map, not just every round. If you do the math, you would have to kill over 70 people just to afford some of the items in the T shop. Just lower the kill reward to something like 20 or 30 credits per kill. This way, you don't have to force yourself to buy as many things as possible in one round just because it will reset back to 1000 as soon as its over. Right now, there really is no incentive to save up credits if they just get reset. And plus, the high kill reward makes it so people are able to buy a bomb or wallhack if they just kill 2 people in one round, which is pretty broken for a T to have if all you have to do is kill a couple people and buy a powerful item.

Share this post


Link to post

Your In-Game Name: 
What is it: 
Why would It benefit the server:
Link to plugin/etc:


What is it: Change the current TTT !help command to the !help the surf server has (Pages you can cycle through instead of a list of 10 in console)
Why would It benefit the server: It's so much easier to just cycle through the list of commands instead of using the current !help
Link to plugin/etc: N/A


What is it: Special rounds every like 10 rounds rounds ex: Blackout round with everyone having wallhacks toggling on and off every x amount of time, knife only round with Ts having like a 2 hit knife, etc.
Why would It benefit the server: Just cool to have some more variety 
Link to plugin/etc: N/A


What is it: Randomized default map (if possible)
Why would It benefit the server: Every time the server crashes it is set to the same maps unless a higher up changes the default, which could be avoided 
Link to plugin/etc: N/A

Edited by Subsy
to put a d after comman ((double edit to change the first edit from ok to "to put a d after comman") triple edit to add "(double edit to change the first edit from ok" to the phrase: " prior to "to put a d after comman")) (Quad edit to add " after ok)

Share this post


Link to post

people like to spam id dead bodies. Maybe set a timer to id the same person.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, alex00 said:

people like to spam id dead bodies. Maybe set a timer to id the same person.

 

or just fix it so they cant do it

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/26/2019 at 5:45 PM, alex00 said:

people like to spam id dead bodies. Maybe set a timer to id the same person.

AND ALSO SPAMMING ID'SGIVE YOU CREDITS 

Share this post


Link to post

1. Some of the items are almost ungettable without the glitch, yet the glitch should also be removed for obvious reasons. The easy way would be to just not have any credits given for iding bodies or just getting rid of the multiple id thing, but you could add a thing where you only get credits if you scan the body first.

2. Fix the afk thing, you shouldnt be moved to spec when you're dead, when I die typically I do something or am just relaxing/chilling on my chair and not looking at the screen and focusing since I dont really care that much

3. Also, when a map gets switched and you dont accept the rules right away you get kicked, please remove that.

4. Add a credit donating system or something like that, idk, but seriously, there needs to be a somewhat better way to have credits.

5. Add more maps. Before, there was a lot of maps, and it was nice to have variety. Now, however there are only 11 maps, and yes this is probably because of the updates but still, please add more. (Keep in mind some of these maps are just upgraded versions of the other, like minecraft b5 vs minecraft cg13, maybe get rid of the downgraded versions...)

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Doggo said:

1. Some of the items are almost ungettable without the glitch, yet the glitch should also be removed for obvious reasons. The easy way would be to just not have any credits given for iding bodies or just getting rid of the multiple id thing, but you could add a thing where you only get credits if you scan the body first.

2. Fix the afk thing, you shouldnt be moved to spec when you're dead, when I die typically I do something or am just relaxing/chilling on my chair and not looking at the screen and focusing since I dont really care that much

3. Also, when a map gets switched and you dont accept the rules right away you get kicked, please remove that.

4. Add a credit donating system or something like that, idk, but seriously, there needs to be a somewhat better way to have credits.

5. Add more maps. Before, there was a lot of maps, and it was nice to have variety. Now, however there are only 11 maps, and yes this is probably because of the updates but still, please add more. (Keep in mind some of these maps are just upgraded versions of the other, like minecraft b5 vs minecraft cg13, maybe get rid of the downgraded versions...)

1. The credits build up, i havent dont the Multiple ID body once and i have 20k Credits. You get alot of points when ur traitor so just save them up and spend on a certain thing.

2. +1

3. The timer should be changed to 15-30 Seconds, I have to spam 6 as soon as i get in

4. The credit system is fine currently in my opinion, its just you have to save up the points for that certain thing you would like.

5. Suggest maps that you would like to be added with the link ( we will look into adding them )

1. The credits build up, i havent dont the Multiple ID body once and i have 20k Credits. You get alot of points when ur traitor so just save them up and spend on a certain thing.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Here are some maps suggestions, (Some are OG and some idk if they work ) Just some cool looking maps.

 

https://gamebanana.com/maps/183275

moeub alpha6. Not to sure about this one

https://gamebanana.com/maps/191585

Sky Islands

https://gamebanana.com/maps/191611

Bowling

https://gamebanana.com/maps/192344

hoodrat

Possibly https://gamebanana.com/maps/206019

feast town. Not to sure about this one

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Quittrying said:

Here are some maps suggestions, (Some are OG and some idk if they work ) Just some cool looking maps.

 

https://gamebanana.com/maps/183275

moeub alpha6. Not to sure about this one

https://gamebanana.com/maps/191585

Sky Islands

https://gamebanana.com/maps/191611

Bowling

https://gamebanana.com/maps/192344

hoodrat

Possibly https://gamebanana.com/maps/206019

feast town. Not to sure about this one

And also add dolls back ty ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Quittrying said:

And also add dolls back ty ❤️

Add a version that doesn't have the console flooding problem please

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

Allied-Gaming is a multi-game gaming community established in 2012. We have hosted numerous community servers across multiple games including Counter-Strike, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Rust, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Arma III. We're currently in the process of rebuilding the community. Stick with us while we do so.

Partners & Affiliates

Social Links

Steam Group Join Now
Discord Server Join Now
Teamspeak Server Join Now
×
×
  • Create New...