Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Brontes

Vanilla Minecraft Server

I know we have a modded Stoneblock 2 server, but I think a vanilla minecraft server would be a bit easier to populate. Especially with the resurgence of minecraft in the past year, I don't think it would be the worst server we could open.

• Like (+1) 1

its definitely something for us to look into and talk about.

Yeah it has to be factions tho so my faction could rule everything

5 hours ago, P2 said:

Yeah it has to be factions tho so my faction could rule everything

Factions are overrated and make the game into a shitty version of Rust in my opinion. It's more fun to play Minecraft, especially semi-vanilla survival, when you can take your time and build cool towns and shit with your friends than having to look behind your back every 2 seconds and being forced to build giant obsidian cubes covered in water to guard your useless shit. Once the game feels less like actual Minecraft, then it doesn't become fun anymore.

• Quality Post (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MisterHubris said:

Factions are overrated and make the game into a shitty version of Rust in my opinion. It's more fun to play Minecraft, especially semi-vanilla survival, when you can take your time and build cool towns and shit with your friends than having to look behind your back every 2 seconds and being forced to build giant obsidian cubes covered in water to guard your useless shit. Once the game feels less like actual Minecraft, then it doesn't become fun anymore.

I agree 100% with this. I was thinking of a server more PvE orientated, with the ability to PvP if wanted. I think that's what people want right now from minecraft, to chill and build big awesome things with a community.

• Like (+1) 2

This isn't that bad of an idea. The whole having to use Twitch Mods, plus downloading 250+ custom mods and having them run can take a significant amount of time just to log into our Stoneblock server. The easier it is for players to join the server, the better.

I've created a vanilla survival realms server. Reply back quoting this message with your username if interested, and ill add you to the server.

5 minutes ago, Moot said:

I've created a vanilla survival realms server. Reply back quoting this message with your username if interested, and ill add you to the server.

BrontesYT

14 minutes ago, Brontes said:

BrontesYT

added

3 hours ago, Moot said:

MisterHubris

On 11/11/2019 at 5:38 PM, MisterHubris said:

MisterHubris

I'll add you once I get home from work tonight. Apologies for the delay!

If you need some plugins lmk. Other than that gl.

• Sneed 1

1 hour ago, Farid said:

If you need some plugins lmk. Other than that gl.

Can realms support plugins?

On 11/11/2019 at 5:38 PM, MisterHubris said:

MisterHubris

added

46 minutes ago, Moot said:

Can realms support plugins?

Nein. Realms is a server supported provided by Mojang, and it cannot be fully customizable as to the Bukkit API aka you need sourcemod/amxmod of minecraft.

Edited by Farid