Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Kina

[Demote Request][Forums][SnoopDoge]

Defendant's Name: SnoopDoge

Steam ID of Defendant:

Are they Registered on Forums (Please tag them now):@snoopdoge

Reason for Demote:Ive been consistently targeted by him, having probably byfar the most removed posts and warning points on the forums so far. He has constantly removed my posts and last time Hannah looked and saw that I was being unfairly dealt with and my posts were added back. 
However, this time around I have had more posts removed for "starting unnecessary drama" despite other posts by a chinkydog not only being negative but not getting removed. Shit posts stay but not mine. Rep farming posts stay but not mine. These supposed "unnecessary drama" posts stay but not mine. 

Even here where i'm told i cant have an opinion because I "didnt know him" isnt drama at all its absolute alright. 

Evidence (Logs, Screenshot, Demo, Shadowplay):Can't post shit thats been removed. 

Witnesses:Its forums. 

I'm done being repeatedly targeted by you because you have a bone to pick with me. I have more self control because I'm not drunk so I'm not going to flame you like I did a couple days ago. But I will not be subject to unfair treatment anymore. 

Edited by Kina

+1, snoop is biased and unfair towards kina and his posts

Edited by Cute_eBoy

The posts that were re-added were because of a mistake on my part where I hid all posts and that situation was taken care of. Regarding the recent issue you two were arguing back and forth about something that didn't pertain to the topic so I removed them.

9 minutes ago, SnoopDoge said:

The posts that were re-added were because of a mistake on my part where I hid all posts and that situation was taken care of. Regarding the recent issue you two were arguing back and forth about something that didn't pertain to the topic so I removed them.

So how does him being negative asking why subsy cares about winning the day pertain to the topic and not being toxic. 

https://puu.sh/zVdPC/9401eccfac.png

That ones a bit on the fence so we'll take it a step further. 

How does him saying toucan "really bothers me" pertain to subsy's day win? idk 

https://puu.sh/zVdPX/b3f82b6d08.png

Alright, how is him, telling me my opinion is meaningless because I dont personally know someone posting for unblacklist, both on topic and directly negative and toxic to me? 

https://puu.sh/zVeC3/4660887850.png

These are important because I was warned for "being abusive to members." idk when i got it but when I went to make this thread I had to accept them so ye. 

Fact is, I'm getting shit on. Repeatedly. Everyone else gets to shit post and do whatever they want yet you come along and repeatedly delete my posts. My AMA? Gone. But this is ok   https://forums.allied-gaming.com/topic/115-psa-dont-bring-your-so-into-ag/?tab=comments#comment-1032

https://forums.allied-gaming.com/topic/161-ight-this-be-deadass/?tab=comments#comment-1910

What about this? Clearly shitposting. Nope its fine too. Every single post I make that is not on the straight and narrow, deleted. 

I tried to put this in the OP but I guess it didnt make it. But I would like to see some stats as to how many people have warning points and deleted posts compared to me. If someone actually has more than me maybe its just confirmation bias. 

Edited by Kina

7 minutes ago, Kina said:

So how does him being negative asking why subsy cares about winning the day pertain to the topic and not being toxic. 

https://puu.sh/zVdPC/9401eccfac.png

That ones a bit on the fence so we'll take it a step further. 

How does him saying toucan "really bothers me" pertain to subsy's day win? idk 

https://puu.sh/zVdPX/b3f82b6d08.png

Alright, how is him, telling me my opinion is meaningless because I dont personally know someone posting for unblacklist, both on topic and directly negative and toxic to me? 

https://puu.sh/zVeC3/4660887850.png

These are important because I was warned for "being abusive to members." idk when i got it but when I went to make this thread I had to accept them so ye. 

Fact is, I'm getting shit on. Repeatedly. Everyone else gets to shit post and do whatever they want yet you come along and repeatedly delete my posts. My AMA? Gone. But this is ok   https://forums.allied-gaming.com/topic/115-psa-dont-bring-your-so-into-ag/?tab=comments#comment-1032

https://forums.allied-gaming.com/topic/161-ight-this-be-deadass/?tab=comments#comment-1910

What about this? Clearly shitposting. Nope its fine too. Every single post I make that is not on the straight and narrow, deleted. 

I tried to put this in the OP but I guess it didnt make it. But I would like to see some stats as to how many people have warning points and deleted posts compared to me. If someone actually has more than me maybe its just confirmation bias. 

There is a function and it's called reporting posts, if you think that something is spam or anything of the sort report it and it will be dealt with. I look at the recent few posts on every topic and remove anything that is spam it just so happen to be that you were the first thing I saw when i logged on. There is a report function built for these kinds of things use it I can't see everything.

• Pile of Poo (-1) 2

Just now, SnoopDoge said:

There is a function and it's called reporting posts, if you think that something is spam or anything of the sort report it and it will be dealt with. I look at the recent few posts on every topic and remove anything that is spam it just so happen to be that you were the first thing I saw when i logged on. There is a report function built for these kinds of things use it I can't see everything.

So the explanation youre gonna go with for the amount of my posts being removed and my warnings compared to everyone else, especially in proportion to the actual amount of posts I make is "unlucky timing."

Ok that is your side thats fine. My point has been made and thats what youre going with. Guess it would be out of our hands to higher ups get on. 

I'm gonna say +1 

I've seen it happen since back in cg and it's pretty clear that kina is being dealt with a lot harsher than anyone else (from what I've seen) 

Back in cg when I was a forum mod, deleting posts would mess up the forums stats so I hope you aren't deleting posts and you are just hiding them. Also if you have an issue with the post then wouldn't the best bet be to just lock the post while stating the reason for it being locked (ex. This thread has gotten completely off topic so i am locking it) Did you ever post on the thread asking for them to stay on topic and to take their issue, whatever it was, to PM? It seems that your go to method when dealing with kina is to immediately delete hos posts and give him warning points. 

32 minutes ago, Kimilinni said:

I'm gonna say +1 

I've seen it happen since back in cg and it's pretty clear that kina is being dealt with a lot harsher than anyone else (from what I've seen) 

Back in cg when I was a forum mod, deleting posts would mess up the forums stats so I hope you aren't deleting posts and you are just hiding them. Also if you have an issue with the post then wouldn't the best bet be to just lock the post while stating the reason for it being locked (ex. This thread has gotten completely off topic so i am locking it) Did you ever post on the thread asking for them to stay on topic and to take their issue, whatever it was, to PM? It seems that your go to method when dealing with kina is to immediately delete hos posts and give him warning points. 

Not sure how CG's forums worked, but on the old AG ones it wasn't uncommon for your post to be deleted straight up. Sounds like the forum staff need a meeting as to what the standard for getting rid of/locking posts is. Seems to be a gray area here since everyone has a different method. Snoops happens to be just deleting the posts. Doubt anyone has told him the correct way, if there even is one, or else why would he just delete them.

Snoop isn't the type of person to randomly target someone, doesn't sound like him at all. 

About the "shitpost" thread you linked. I'm not seeing how anything is wrong with that. Multiple other forums staff and higher ups have POSTED on that thread. Are you expecting him to just get rid of the whole thing because the topic shifted from it's original point? Topic changes should be fine in threads as long as they are civil and not actual shitposts that add nothing to the conversation.

You say Hanna has recently added back old posts. If snoop is still doing it, it seems as if no one has taught him the proper way and reasons for getting rid of posts. I personally think they should just have a talk about how things are executed. 

Even tho I’m not a fan of him forum staff wise I’m gonna say -1

on xenoforo it was common for posts to get deleted outta nowhere if they were off topic or starting drama. He doesn’t target people don’t break the rules and you won’t be punished for them. 

Like pingu said maybe they should have a meeting so everyone is on the same page. 

Guest Esbelto
4 hours ago, Kina said:

Lmfao what the actual fuck. +1 

What's even more fucked is people actually reporting posts, shits dumb af BOI, are people really getting that mad over Kina's posts? Like everyone gets some of them are jokes and non serious ness but like come on that doesn't mean EVERY SINGLE NON SERIOUS POST needs to get removed.

I've seen some stuff from cg where y'all hate each other or some shit but this is childish, grow up and move past whatever shit it is lmao.

4 minutes ago, Esbelto said:

Lmfao what the actual fuck. +1 

What's even more fucked is people actually reporting posts, shits dumb af BOI, are people really getting that mad over Kina's posts? Like everyone gets some of them are jokes and non serious ness but like come on that doesn't mean EVERY SINGLE NON SERIOUS POST needs to get removed.

I've seen some stuff from cg where y'all hate each other or some shit but this is childish, grow up and move past whatever shit it is lmao.

Agreed. If people are going to get triggered and report Kina's posts than they probably don't belong here. I assumed snoop was doing it on his own terms but if it's just because someone is reporting his posts than that's hilarious. If that's the case, the person reporting the posts needs taking care of, not my boi snoop.

Guest Esbelto
1 hour ago, Pingu said:

Agreed. If people are going to get triggered and report Kina's posts than they probably don't belong here. I assumed snoop was doing it on his own terms but if it's just because someone is reporting his posts than that's hilarious. If that's the case, the person reporting the posts needs taking care of, not my boi snoop.

Nah, snoope is being too strict, no one likes rule sharking, it kills population and it also makes the forums boring to look at.

There's a reason the old forums was fun and people got on it, cause people could have fun posts without them getting removed for retarded reasons, but this is ridiculous, kina legit introduced himself and had the thread removed? Because the topic was a "shitpost?"  Yea, check roger on that whiskey tango cheesecake.

Edited by Esbelto

-1. Snoop has always been an unbiased and fair forum moderator, even before the merge. He is also the most vocal an most public forum moderator. 

Snoop has never been the type of guy to target or be unfair. Even from a guy whom he has deleted posts/threads and punished back in the day. 

Its easy to say things the way you see it but it might not be how he sees or others. 

If anything this post will definitely have him monitored and high staff will handle appropriately. 

1 hour ago, Pingu said:

Not sure how CG's forums worked, but on the old AG ones it wasn't uncommon for your post to be deleted straight up. Sounds like the forum staff need a meeting as to what the standard for getting rid of/locking posts is. Seems to be a gray area here since everyone has a different method. Snoops happens to be just deleting the posts. Doubt anyone has told him the correct way, if there even is one, or else why would he just delete them

The current forums is the same engine used for cg before it died. If you deleted a post any karma/rep that was rewarded to that post would disappear at random times. Your post count would go down and with the added addition of forum credits I would assume that your credits would also get removed making it harder to get things from the shop. 

I've seen the issues with with snoop and kina since it happened in cg over a year ago I think. Snoop has continuously been pretty toxic towards kina and has not let it die down really. I doubt he has the best intentions when it comes to targeting his post and giving him warning points. Not only that but this kind of behavior and handling of issues is what kills people's mood to post anything. I haven't seen any of kinas post to be in anyway bad enough to get deleted (from what I've seen mind you) 

Forum staff is suppose to be unbiased and fair to everyone and snoop is basically trying to push kina out of the community because he hates him. He hated kina enough to start a shit ton of drama in cg over a certain situation. He talked so much shit about him to his friends that his friends would join servers and harass him ( he didn't tell him to do that though just pointing that out) 

All I'm saying is that there is motive to snoops apparently undying gate towards kina. You guys don't believe it because when kina isn't around snoop is a chill dude but shit this guy has a grudge with kina. Anything involving kina and snoop turns into a shit head. Before the merge on cg I saw them going at it a few times in shoutbox. You people aren't looking at both sides you're just picking your friends side without listening or looking at any evidence.

Also if any forum staff want to confirm that kinas posts are actually being reported and dealt with properly that would be great too. 

18 minutes ago, Kimilinni said:

The current forums is the same engine used for cg before it died. If you deleted a post any karma/rep that was rewarded to that post would disappear at random times. Your post count would go down and with the added addition of forum credits I would assume that your credits would also get removed making it harder to get things from the shop. 

I've seen the issues with with snoop and kina since it happened in cg over a year ago I think. Snoop has continuously been pretty toxic towards kina and has not let it die down really. I doubt he has the best intentions when it comes to targeting his post and giving him warning points. Not only that but this kind of behavior and handling of issues is what kills people's mood to post anything. I haven't seen any of kinas post to be in anyway bad enough to get deleted (from what I've seen mind you) 

Forum staff is suppose to be unbiased and fair to everyone and snoop is basically trying to push kina out of the community because he hates him. He hated kina enough to start a shit ton of drama in cg over a certain situation. He talked so much shit about him to his friends that his friends would join servers and harass him ( he didn't tell him to do that though just pointing that out) 

All I'm saying is that there is motive to snoops apparently undying gate towards kina. You guys don't believe it because when kina isn't around snoop is a chill dude but shit this guy has a grudge with kina. Anything involving kina and snoop turns into a shit head. Before the merge on cg I saw them going at it a few times in shoutbox. You people aren't looking at both sides you're just picking your friends side without listening or looking at any evidence.

Also if any forum staff want to confirm that kinas posts are actually being reported and dealt with properly that would be great too. 

I’m sure you have evidence or proof to add to this with such big claims correct? I’d love to see it then because this sounds way different than the snoop dog I know. Awaiting the evidence to potentially change my view on this. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Facepalm (+0) 1
  • Pile of Poo (-1) 1

Just now, Anarchy said:

I’m sure you have evidence or proof to add to this with such big claims correct? I’d love to see it then because this sounds way different than the snoop dog I know. Awaiting the evidence to potentially change my view on this. 

And yet another person commenting on the thread confirming that there was a shit ton of drama with snoop and kina that was both in cg and ag isn't good enough to confirm it? That person who is also a very well respected, old, and high started member. I'm sure you're not gonna change your mind because snoop is your friend and even if I had proof of it happening you would say that was so long ago it shouldn't count as proof.

Guest Esbelto
1 hour ago, Anarchy said:

yea just wait for kina to come online or something, legit was the most childish thing, i remember theres a gif lying around with snoop doges profile sayin something like "I hate you with my entire heart." and it linked to kinas profile lmfao.

3 minutes ago, Kimilinni said:

And yet another person commenting on the thread confirming that there was a shit ton of drama with snoop and kina that was both in cg and ag isn't good enough to confirm it? That person who is also a very well respected, old, and high started member. I'm sure you're not gonna change your mind because snoop is your friend and even if I had proof of it happening you would say that was so long ago it shouldn't count as proof.

No offense intended but I don’t believe in “he said she said”. I’d rather have physical evidence as it’s concrete. And actually everything I’ve said since posting has been sincere. So project what you’d like but if something was actually shown that snoop is targeting I’d change my view accordingly. Thanks and have a great day. 

Just now, Anarchy said:

No offense intended but I don’t believe in “he said she said”. I’d rather have physical evidence as it’s concrete. And actually everything I’ve said since posting has been sincere. So project what you’d like but if something was actually shown that snoop is targeting I’d change my view accordingly. Thanks and have a great day. 

Then you shouldn't have taken a stance without seeing both sides with evidence. One I was not involved I don't have evidence of it you should have asked kina for it because he does have it. You taking your friends side without looking into it more and asking for more evidence is just showing you're biased. Asking me for the evidence when I wasn't involved in it the said situation instead of the people who were involved (kina and snoop if you were wondering) is just you trying to shit on me. Kina probably has proof of it from when he made a ban request on snoop in cg for him and his friends following him onto servers and harassing him but it's up to him to show it because he may not want to bring up further backlash from it. So kindly reprioritize your stance. If it were sincere you should have said neutral till further evidence is provided. Seeing as we can't see if the posts that we're deleted deserved to be deleted. You took a side too early.

I took my stance with evidence provided currently. That’s not biased and that doesn’t mean my stance can’t change. Keep trying kiddo. And I’m asking you for the evidence because you’re the one claiming snoop is pushing kina out and you’ve even said “I’ve seen issues with kina and snoop”. So therefor saying that makes me think you’d have evidence. You’re just hell bent on trying to discredit me now that I’m asking for evidence and it’s pathetic. 

For the sake of staying on topic. Still a -1 until/unless SOMEONE has evidence to support the claims made by Kim.

1 minute ago, Anarchy said:

“I’ve seen issues with kina and snoop”.

In no way does this say I have evidence it just says I'm a witness. As in I WITNESSED these events happen. I hope you know that the word "seen" is a synonym for witnessed.

2 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

I took my stance with evidence provided currently.

You never got proof that the posts deserved to be removed. You just took snoops side. We don't know what the posts said and we won't know if he actually deleted them. (If this was lime a murder trial I think this could be considered destroying evidence)

4 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

You’re just hell bent on trying to discredit me now that I’m asking for evidence and it’s pathetic.

I'm just hell bent on trying to make you see that you are over looking multiple facts that make your vote biased. You're putting more pressure on kinas side (But directed towards me) than you are on snoops side. 

1 hour ago, Anarchy said:

I didnt include stuff like this because I really am trying to leave this shit in the past. I'm actually trying to turn over a new leaf and not be the fucked person I used to be. But ye here is the gif esbelto is talking about. 

https://puu.sh/yARnf/bafbd013be.mp4

If it doesnt work hit me with a message on ts or something. 

Edited by Kina

1 hour ago, Kimilinni said:

984DZNi.png

Out of all the reports, the only one against Kina was "Your Opinion on the Latest Shootings" where his post was deleted.  This was one of the posts I talked to him about previously, and he agreed was okay to delete. The post was:

JSgnxln.png

8 hours ago, Kina said:

Hidden Posts:

1. Kina (6 + 1 Deleted) -Note there were more that I had unhidden previously-
  2. Crow (6)
  3. Farid (3)

Warning Points:

1. Kina (15) 2 Warnings
  2. Crow (3) 1 Warning
  3. Jay (3) 1 Warning

I'm not going to take a side on this, but I will give any info that is requested.

Just now, Kimilinni said:

What posts got him warning points?

There was 10 warning points for my shit posting for signature spam or whatever that while I hated that it seemed like i was the only one getting hit with it I still accepted it since technically it was against the rules. And then 5 last night for abusive behavior.