What's Happening
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Kina

[Demote Request][Forums][SnoopDoge]

2 minutes ago, Kina said:

And then 5 last night for abusive behavior.

For arguing back and forth on that winner of the day thread right?

1 minute ago, Kimilinni said:

yeah for calling out chinky on being a hypocrite

2 minutes ago, Kimilinni said:

Yeah I saw it after calling chinky a hypocrite, and flaming a little in shoutbox ill own that one. 

1 minute ago, Cute_eBoy said:

yeah for calling out chinky on being a hypocrite

So in this case @Anarchy And I should get in trouble for trying to discredit eachother on how we voted on this thread right? And since this is a serious topic we should be dealt harsher punishment than for a silly thread that people were already shit posting on and was in a sense a shit post to begin with?

Just now, Kimilinni said:

So in this case @Anarchy And I should get in trouble for trying to discredit eachother on how we voted on this thread right? And since this is a serious topic we should be dealt harsher punishment than for a silly thread that people were already shit posting on and was in a sense a shit post to begin with?

pretty much yeah

I vote that the warning points given last night be removed and snoop not handle anything that has to do with kina since the deleted post was warranted. 

The posts that were hidden were stated as an accident but may seem hard to believe given kina and snoops history and no content given on why this accident was made.

Snoop is cool but action being taken on kina for some stupid fucking shit on a shit thread for being off topic when there was legit no real fucking topic if fucking stupid. I legit dont trust snoop to be fair with kina and i whole heartedly believe that if given even a slim chance to flex on kina he would. 

Either he doesn't handle any situations involving kina or he shouldn't be a forum mod.

12 minutes ago, Kina said:

There was 10 warning points for my shit posting for signature spam or whatever that while I hated that it seemed like i was the only one getting hit with it I still accepted it since technically it was against the rules. And then 5 last night for abusive behavior. 

So Hannah deleted your post and gave you 10 warning points for the signature spam, or Hannah deleted your post, and you posted another signature spam and got 10 warning points? 

Plus, it looks like you don't have way more hidden posts than other people, aaaand your posts weren't wrongly deleted like everyone assumed, just hidden. (Which seems to be the appropriate way to handle things)

Also, you say you are trying to turn over a new leaf or something... didn't want to bring any of the past up, yet that's exactly what you were doing the other night in shoutbox as soon as you assumed that Snoop was "out to get you," before even having all this basic and clearly easily accessible info that Han'na just provided for everyone. 

-1 for the demote request. Kina seems to be the one holding the grudge here. Whether Snoop may have acted a certain way towards you in the past is no reason to jump to the conclusion that him doing his job, is him attacking you personally. There is nothing that shows him going after you, or targeting you... from the info Han'na posted, it honestly seems to just be him doing his job. 

Now, I would be interested to see Kina's posts that were hidden, but I honestly think that is more for the Higher ups to look at, and decide if they were justifiably hidden/warned. So if we aren't allowed to see what was hidden, maybe Kina himself could inform people of what these posts were, that he thinks shouldn't have been removed. 

7 minutes ago, Tater said:

So Hannah deleted your post and gave you 10 warning points for the signature spam, or Hannah deleted your post, and you posted another signature spam and got 10 warning points? 

Plus, it looks like you don't have way more hidden posts than other people, aaaand your posts weren't wrongly deleted like everyone assumed, just hidden. (Which seems to be the appropriate way to handle things)

Also, you say you are trying to turn over a new leaf or something... didn't want to bring any of the past up, yet that's exactly what you were doing the other night in shoutbox as soon as you assumed that Snoop was "out to get you," before even having all this basic and clearly easily accessible info that Han'na just provided for everyone. 

-1 for the demote request. Kina seems to be the one holding the grudge here. Whether Snoop may have acted a certain way towards you in the past is no reason to jump to the conclusion that him doing his job, is him attacking you personally. There is nothing that shows him going after you, or targeting you... from the info Han'na posted, it honestly seems to just be him doing his job. 

Now, I would be interested to see Kina's posts that were hidden, but I honestly think that is more for the Higher ups to look at, and decide if they were justifiably hidden/warned. So if we aren't allowed to see what was hidden, maybe Kina himself could inform people of what these posts were, that he thinks shouldn't have been removed. 

Hannah didnt delete my posts nor give me the warning points. He came in and fixed my initial problem after I was unfairly treated the first time. Which was akua giving me warning points because "she was told to do so" by whom i never got to the bottom of. 

Also, the point of the thread isnt to argue that my posts are on topic or not, they are to shed light on the fact that while 95% of the forums is shit posting and other people are allowed to basically do whatever they want, I make the same kind of posts and they are getting removed pretty much every single time. In fact even my general discussion thread was removed and I had to flame in shoutbox and cause a scene just to have it stay up. 

Also, as for bringing up the past you are right, I got drunk and made a post that should have stayed up and it was deleted, this was my 2nd run in getting posts deleted and in my opinion it shouldn't have been, but me being drunk + feeling like Im being targeted rubbed me the wrong way and I handled it wrong. 

So here we are, my 3rd time having to deal with forum drama that I feel is wholly unnecessary. 

18 minutes ago, Kimilinni said:

I vote that the warning points given last night be removed and snoop not handle anything that has to do with kina since the deleted post was warranted. 

The posts that were hidden were stated as an accident but may seem hard to believe given kina and snoops history and no content given on why this accident was made.

Snoop is cool but action being taken on kina for some stupid fucking shit on a shit thread for being off topic when there was legit no real fucking topic if fucking stupid. I legit dont trust snoop to be fair with kina and i whole heartedly believe that if given even a slim chance to flex on kina he would. 

Either he doesn't handle any situations involving kina or he shouldn't be a forum mod.

If someone cant be completely unbiased in there job then they shouldnt have it all. If he cant hold back on kina then he should be simply deemed unfit and be stripped of powers, not just be stripped of dealing with kina directly. Personally neutral on the situation as Ive missed most of their drama in the past and didnt see majority of kina's posts.

1 minute ago, Tizona said:

If someone cant be completely unbiased in there job then they shouldnt have it all. If he cant hold back on kina then he should be simply deemed unfit and be stripped of powers, not just be stripped of dealing with kina directly. Personally neutral on the situation as Ive missed most of their drama in the past and didnt see majority of kina's posts.

That's the point I was kinda making but I legit am tired af and it made sense in my head.

Just now, Kimilinni said:

That's the point I was kinda making but I legit am tired af and it made sense in my head.

lmfao aight mbmb

https://gyazo.com/7039a6cd33f5c6b8ef01a414bfb66a9e

https://gyazo.com/bb482110204d27b00f09b0cba3875ccc

https://gyazo.com/246ae055a542333af378d11ad2ced421

https://gyazo.com/c501eb806e5686876c5145a3f44007bd

https://gyazo.com/f72af318ca652499bc30fa8ff43c67d1

https://gyazo.com/8c49c2d516b22b69eb9cd7f2861a7133

Here are some or all of my hidden posts. The +1's are important because other people were doing the same thing, and I had to bring up that someone else had been doing it just to have them removed, however my only 2 +1 posts were removed within 15 minutes.

The first 1 I do not believe should have been removed at all, maybe moved to general but not removed. 

And the second 2 are from yesterday when I responded to Chinky being a dickhead to subsy and toucan with his own words in the past and calling him a hypocrite. 

4 minutes ago, Kina said:

Hannah didnt delete my posts nor give me the warning points. He came in and fixed my initial problem after I was unfairly treated the first time. Which was akua giving me warning points because "she was told to do so" by whom i never got to the bottom of. 

Also, the point of the thread isnt to argue that my posts are on topic or not, they are to shed light on the fact that while 95% of the forums is shit posting and other people are allowed to basically do whatever they want, I make the same kind of posts and they are getting removed pretty much every single time. In fact even my general discussion thread was removed and I had to flame in shoutbox and cause a scene just to have it stay up. 

Also, as for bringing up the past you are right, I got drunk and made a post that should have stayed up and it was deleted, this was my 2nd run in getting posts deleted and in my opinion it shouldn't have been, but me being drunk + feeling like Im being targeted rubbed me the wrong way and I handled it wrong. 

So here we are, my 3rd time having to deal with forum drama that I feel is wholly unnecessary. 

Ok, so you were unfairly treated by someone that wasn't Snoop... Got it. 

As for everyone else getting away with everything, and all your stuff getting removed, we also saw Han'na's post... and we now know that isn't the case at all. You only had 6 hidden, which definitely isn't "every single time." Plus, it showed that there are other members with similar amounts of hidden posts. 

As for your being drunk.... I don't see that as a justification to what you said/how you handled the possible problem that was there. You were drunk, and jumped to conclusions, that's all I see from any of that. 

Drama.... LOLOL you are clearly the cause of your own drama bud. 

2 minutes ago, Kina said:

https://gyazo.com/7039a6cd33f5c6b8ef01a414bfb66a9e

https://gyazo.com/bb482110204d27b00f09b0cba3875ccc

https://gyazo.com/246ae055a542333af378d11ad2ced421

https://gyazo.com/c501eb806e5686876c5145a3f44007bd

https://gyazo.com/f72af318ca652499bc30fa8ff43c67d1

https://gyazo.com/8c49c2d516b22b69eb9cd7f2861a7133

Here are some or all of my hidden posts. The +1's are important because other people were doing the same thing, and I had to bring up that someone else had been doing it just to have them removed, however my only 2 +1 posts were removed within 15 minutes.

The first 1 I do not believe should have been removed at all, maybe moved to general but not removed. 

And the second 2 are from yesterday when I responded to Chinky being a dickhead to subsy and toucan with his own words in the past and calling him a hypocrite. 

Okay the 4th one I understand...but the original hypocrite post? How tf was that deemed bad enough to hide. The 1st one also definitely seemed in line with what other early posts looked like. 

Guest Esbelto
1 hour ago, Tizona said:

Okay the 4th one I understand...but the original hypocrite post? How tf was that deemed bad enough to hide. The 1st one also definitely seemed in line with what other early posts looked like. 

unnecessary forum drama, duhhh. lmao

2 minutes ago, Tater said:

As for everyone else getting away with everything, and all your stuff getting removed, we also saw Han'na's post... and we now know that isn't the case at all. You only had 6 hidden, which definitely isn't "every single time." Plus, it showed that there are other members with similar amounts of hidden posts. 

As for your being drunk.... I don't see that as a justification to what you said/how you handled the possible problem that was there. You were drunk, and jumped to conclusions, that's all I see from any of that. 

1. Kina (6 + 1 Deleted) -Note there were more that I had unhidden previously-

So kinas posts got hidden for being off topic but the guy who posted saying that another person who posted on the thread saying "this guy bothers me"  wasn't hidden? Same with the +1s. Tell me how were the other guys posts on topic?

Edited by Kimilinni

3 minutes ago, Tater said:

So I really wish I knew who you were since you made a new account just to come at me and thats all the contribution youve made to the forums, but I digress. 

That is only hidden posts, I've had I believe 4 threads completed deleted, one of which I remade and it was allowed to stay up. 

But yes, snoop was the one hiding my posts if I recall correctly from my convo with hannah, but someone else gave me the warning points because she was told to do so. 

I have taken responsibility for being drunk and what I said and have not brought it up again, even not bringing it up making this thread and making dyrus edit his post when he tried to bring it up. This is not a mudslinging contest.

9 hours ago, SnoopDoge said:

The posts that were re-added were because of a mistake on my part where I hid all posts and that situation was taken care of. 

The ones that were fixed, Snoop clearly states right here, that he accidentally hid ones he hadn't meant to. 

As for the 6, some other person had 6 too... which again... isn't all your posts, only 6. Looking at the pics you posted, half of them are definitely remove worthy, the other half, i'd honestly need more story to go with it, as in I don't know whether it was off topic or not, or some other reason. 

Just now, Tater said:

The ones that were fixed, Snoop clearly states right here, that he accidentally hid ones he hadn't meant to. 

yeah he "accidentally" hid them.

2 minutes ago, Cute_eBoy said:

yeah he "accidentally" hid them.

Yeah I hate it when I miss click on a specific person multiple times

• Best Comment (+1) 1

*edit*

being that there has been new evidence and new povs im changing my stance to neutral until a later time with which I can review the new posts. 

So the reason that the posts got hid is because i pressed a button that said "flag as spammer" because i wasn't told what it does. Which was obviously my bad i figured it would just warn other moderators of previous offenses but it hid all the posts. So I went through every single post he made to try to fix my error but evidently I missed some which i apologize for. I have no grudge against you nor do i hold anything from the past. I could care less about you to be honest you have just become a nuisance to me. The thing on my profile page is irrelevant and was on my profile page months ago. Maybe if you hadn't started your forum journey on posting on every thread "just farming for points" then i wouldn't be watching you with such a close eye. You did this to yourself by spamming. The reason I deleted the recent posts are because they were fighting. There's no need to ever fight with somebody in a thread, saying simply "he bothers me" did not catch my eye because I saw them quoting back and forth which creates unnecessary drama and clutter on a thread. There are so many other things that I could've deleted and warned you for such as you throwing insults at me in shoutbox that I didn't because I have no grudge nor am I targeting. If I was in any way targeting don't you thing the hidden post count would be much higher than anybody else? I didn't even give you your first warning points, I only gave you the recent ones because you were starting drama again on the thread i hid.

• Helpful (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Kina said:

So I really wish I knew who you were since you made a new account just to come at me and thats all the contribution youve made to the forums, but I digress.

Tater's been a longtime member of the community, she was in Allied-Gamers before a lot of us were. Considering her account was registered last Thursday (March 29th) I don't think she made a forums account with the sole purpose of replying to this thread.

• Helpful (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SnoopDoge said:

So the reason that the posts got hid is because i pressed a button that said "flag as spammer" because i wasn't told what it does. Which was obviously my bad i figured it would just warn other moderators of previous offenses but it hid all the posts. So I went through every single post he made to try to fix my error but evidently I missed some which i apologize for. I have no grudge against you nor do i hold anything from the past. I could care less about you to be honest you have just become a nuisance to me. The thing on my profile page is irrelevant and was on my profile page months ago. Maybe if you hadn't started your forum journey on posting on every thread "just farming for points" then i wouldn't be watching you with such a close eye. You did this to yourself by spamming. The reason I deleted the recent posts are because they were fighting. There's no need to ever fight with somebody in a thread, saying simply "he bothers me" did not catch my eye because I saw them quoting back and forth which creates unnecessary drama and clutter on a thread. There are so many other things that I could've deleted and warned you for such as you throwing insults at me in shoutbox that I didn't because I have no grudge nor am I targeting. If I was in any way targeting don't you thing the hidden post count would be much higher than anybody else? I didn't even give you your first warning points, I only gave you the recent ones because you were starting drama again on the thread i hid.

Of the screenshots that were hidden only one seemed warranted. I don't see how only one side got targeted when the first post you hid in that thread was him quoting a person who was off topic and might even slightly in the tiniest bit might have been toxic. You only looked at one side of the argument and werent thorough and careful before taking action. Kina was defending his friend and was in no way trying to start any unnecessary drama. And if you were smart and trying to keep your position you wouldn't hide his posts more than anyone else's so as to not bring attention to it. Just saying :P

• Pile of Poo (-1) 1