What's Happening
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Kina

[Demote Request][Forums][SnoopDoge]

2 minutes ago, Kimilinni said:

Of the screenshots that were hidden only one seemed warranted. I don't see how only one side got targeted when the first post you hid in that thread was him quoting a person who was off topic and might even slightly in the tiniest bit might have been toxic. You only looked at one side of the argument and werent thorough and careful before taking action. Kina was defending his friend and was in no way trying to start any unnecessary drama. And if you were smart and trying to keep your position you wouldn't hide his posts more than anyone else's so as to not bring attention to it. Just saying :P

Okay we can play this game if you want, Kina posting a pic of himself winning the day can be considered off topic since it was about subsy winning the day and no one else. The idea of relevance is subjective, he said simply  "Why do you care so much?", in a rather silly way. Saying "someone bothers them" is far different from attacking someone on a thread for something as simple as that. I took action because it was becoming a personal attack and not just a silly remark.

1 minute ago, SnoopDoge said:

Okay we can play this game if you want, Kina posting a pic of himself winning the day can be considered off topic since it was about subsy winning the day and no one else. The idea of relevance is subjective, he said simply  "Why do you care so much?", in a rather silly way. Saying "someone bothers them" is far different from attacking someone on a thread for something as simple as that. I took action because it was becoming a personal attack and not just a silly remark.

The topic was in general discussion so if it stayed on topic of winning the day I don't see how it would be off topic instead of 80 different threads that other people make to say they won the day. What you're quoting is not me attacking you in legit just saying "hey these things could be improved on" and "if you were smart about your abuse you wouldn't make it noticeable to any higher ups" 

I'm not trying to attack you or play games I'm just stating the things I said in the above paragraph sorry if you got triggered

1 minute ago, Kimilinni said:

The topic was in general discussion so if it stayed on topic of winning the day I don't see how it would be off topic instead of 80 different threads that other people make to say they won the day. What you're quoting is not me attacking you in legit just saying "hey these things could be improved on" and "if you were smart about your abuse you wouldn't make it noticeable to any higher ups" 

I'm not trying to attack you or play games I'm just stating the things I said in the above paragraph sorry if you got triggered

That's how you would deem it on topic hence me saying that it is subjective, some people could look at it a different way that's what subjective means. There is no set in stone directions on whether something is relevant or not it is completely dependent on how the person seeing it responds. I don't really care about this request i will continue to do my responsibilities as forum mod either way. When I was referring to someone attacking somebody it was in reference to the posts I hid not these ones, sorry if i confused you. 

46 minutes ago, SnoopDoge said:

So the reason that the posts got hid is because i pressed a button that said "flag as spammer" because i wasn't told what it does. Which was obviously my bad i figured it would just warn other moderators of previous offenses but it hid all the posts. 

So you pressed a button that you didnt know what it did instead of asking one of the higher up forum staff? that right there just shows how you dont seem fit for forum staff imo.

+3 from me.  One additional plus for each one of the toxic reps snoop gave me.  Kinas posts have been legit posts. Just skimming the argument with chinky you can see both posters were fine. If one of them was violating the rules then how could the other not be? It's blatant bias against Kina. Either make yourself impartial, or allow another an unbias mod judge his posts. You can easily allow other staff handle it if you think there is an issue.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Love (+1) 1
  • Helpful (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Cute_eBoy said:

So you pressed a button that you didnt know what it did instead of asking one of the higher up forum staff? that right there just shows how you dont seem fit for forum staff imo.

It’s a new forums. You can’t honestly expect all the staff to instantly know what each button does. Not to mention he thought he knew what it did but it wasn’t what he thought. He admitted it was an accident and a mistake and rectified it. Why focus on this so much. He’s human he makes mistakes. (I’m not trying to argue with this kid more over stating my opinion that this is an unfair representation of snoops skills and capabilities as forum staff). 

• Pile of Poo (-1) 1

Just now, Anarchy said:

It’s a new forums. You can’t honestly expect all the staff to instantly know what each button does. Not to mention he thought he knew what it did but it wasn’t what he thought. He admitted it was an accident and a mistake and rectified it. Why focus on this so much. He’s human he makes mistakes. (I’m not trying to argue with this kid more over stating my opinion that this is an unfair representation of snoops skills and capabilities as forum staff). 

doesnt matter, if you dont know what something does you should check with those higher than you. its as simple as that

Guest kekbun

Ik I'm super late on this and people have probably already said it but.

There are SO many posts which deserved to been deleted right away, but continued to stay up until someone said something about it.

I'm not saying Kina is in the right, because he does shitpost A LOT; however, there are too many people who are being let off the hook, which definitely makes it look like Snoop is targeting him. I would screenshot and show proof like a fucking tryhard but it's really easy to see the amount of people who still have shitposts on this forums and yet have not been deleted.

I think both of you are in the wrong; however, Kina is right and I think you're trying to make it up with the fact that he's shitposting like everyone else who hasn't been punished for it yet.

Guest lewd
1 hour ago, Cute_eBoy said:

yeah he "accidentally" hid them.

he clicked "flag user" on kinas profile and it hid all their posts. I am not sure if this was cleared up or not just wanted to add that in lol 

+1, everything in this thread shows a clear bias towards Kina, If you can't do your job correctly without harassing someone I don't see a reason for you to represent our forums. You can very easily hand the moderating job to any of our other forum mods, admins, roots or owners but instead you seem to constantly target Kina. Some of the posts were warranted and a lot of the posts weren't. If the higher ups don't agree on a demote you need to not handle any of the problems associated with Kina since you have showed that you can not handle it maturely.

Just now, akua said:

he clicked "flag user" on kinas profile and it hid all their posts. I am not sure if this was cleared up or not just wanted to add that in lol 

did he at the time know what it did or not?

Guest lewd
Just now, Cute_eBoy said:

did he at the time know what it did or not?

no he didn't know what it did. He was trying to figure it out since I asked him what it did. My bad for not knowing tbh

I see enough proof for me to +1, however not for full demotion, but rather a warning 

1 minute ago, akua said:

no he didn't know what it did. He was trying to figure it out since I asked him what it did. My bad for not knowing tbh

you guys are fine but you shouldve asked a higher up staff what it did instead of just pressing it.

OK, I believe both sides have had ample time to state their sides of the story and to lay out facts, so I'm gonna go ahead and make a decision on this.

I do believe that @Kinawas somewhat targeted from the evidence provided, but I do not think that all of it was necessarily targeting. i do think SOME of the warning points given were unfair, but some were justified as well. 

At this time, he will not be demoted, but I will have a talk with him about it and being a little more fair about things.

Thank you for the report.

-thread closed-

• Like (+1) 2
  • Love (+1) 1