Or sign in with one of these services

• Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Artillery

artillery's Moderator application [TTT]

In game name: ✪artillery

Steam Id (ex. "STEAM_0:1:103323421"): STEAM_0:0:67588555

Prior staff experience(If any): Allied-Gamers{ Hunger Games ( Admin ) }, Allied-Gamers{ 1v1 Server ( Server Manager ) }.

Why you would make good staff: I have a lot of experience staffing a server. I am on late at night usually when there are no other staff members active.

How active you are on the server: Fairly active late at night after I get off of work. I have not racked up a ton of hours, however I try to be on consistently.

Fun fact about yourself: I am Russian.

Neutral. Leaning towards +1

As I do believe you would be a great staff member, the one thing holding you back would be the lack of time played. I do understand that TTT isn't fun when theres 3 people on, but when there is people on, I feel like you're only there sometimes

+1 

you were a good staff member in the past. You’ve been in the community a long time. You’ve put in some hours recently as well. I see more help and another member added to our growing staff. 

Neutral, I will change to a +1 if I see you waiting for players to join a few times. With the recent decline in server's popularity, I think the best attribute of a staff member at the moment is activity and the ability to be patient being on the server alone, rather than their general skill set.

-1 as of right now. You do know all the rules and you are a good and nice player. Yet the hours on the server need to go up. I say give him a week and if the activity goes up then definitely a +1

Still a +1 from me that's what trial mod is for right? If he doesn't work out you know what to do. I trust your guys choice.

+1 He has long history with AG and he's always been a good staff member for other servers. He's been playing a lot recently so I think his hours would only increase from here

tenor.gif

Neutral. I believe you should be accepted as trial mod so we can watch over you closely and see how well you handle situations and help out new and current players on the server. I do think you should try and be more active on the server though. 

Neutral leaning towards +1, I have known art for a long time. Has experience as staff on AG, He is getting more active and is trying to get the server populated. Just need to see you talk more and help new players and then ill +1!

Accepted as a trial mod for 1 week. Show us you deserve it.