Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Spectra

TTT Server Issues

So, I have a few problems with the TTT server :^)

I'm making a new post because the suggestions thread is super full and the replies keep getting lost with no answers. 

1. My biggest problem is the menu that shows up at the start of each map, and when you first join the server that asks if you are familiar with the rules. You get kicked if you don't reply and I don't think you should. I feel like it's hard to even see the menu. Plus it doesn't state that you will be kicked if you do not press anything so why would people prioritize it. It's also at the start of every map so you're bound to forget to press it eventually, leading to a kick from the server. I have seen new people join the server and then get kicked for not accepting (probably because they didn't notice it). Once a new player has been kicked, those players probably won't return to the server. Instead of kicking maybe we can move them to spectator. Plus, I get kicked ~75% of the time and it's extremely annoying at this point .-.

2. When you die you still get AFK warnings and can be moved to spectator even though you are dead. 

3. Players can spam bodies for endless credits.

4. !Ws and !knife doesn't save properly. 

(+) Need more maps~! 

04382E61A06AF6B0311DECBFB6F074DBDCBCCF4E

• Like (+1) 1

I haven’t gotten kicked once while using the new rules menu.... I never forget to hit 6 then 1. But I agree most the stuff needs to be fixed

I have suggested more maps in the TTT Suggestion, And i also brought up the Rule page thingy to red john. And @Joshy2ki believe Mods+Admins dont get kicked for not hitting 6, I am not to sure because i forgot to hit 6 for a minute and didnt get kicked, so i believe people with powers are Immune to AFK Timer, Rules, and all that

Edited by Quittrying

19 minutes ago, Joshy2k said:

I haven’t gotten kicked once while using the new rules menu.... I never forget to hit 6 then 1. But I agree most the stuff needs to be fixed

Even though you know to do it every time, that doesn't change the fact that new players are getting kicked for it because they don't know they need to hit 6 or they forget. Then they don't join back because they have no connection to the server yet. 

Just now, Spectra said:

Even though you know to do it every time, that doesn't change the fact that new players are getting kicked for it because they don't know they need to hit 6 or they forget. Then they don't join back because they have no connection to the server yet. 

yeah we will try to work something out and extend the timer from how everlong it is to when u get kicked so its longer so that new people get a chance

Just now, Spectra said:

I was thinking about this too, I always see newer people getting kicked for not accepting the rules and often results in them not joining back. 

I have been kicked from the server several times for the rules menu. Most of these occurances, the menu didn't even show and gave me no option to say "I know and have read the rules." And as for the spectator issue you're talking about. You know, after you die, you're not a hundred percent focused on the game anymore. As for me, I might check my phone or go to the restroom, whatever the case may be. I'm gone for maybe a minute, and I have been kicked from the server, and all my credits are gone. So I have experienced both these issues first hand. I would have to agree with Spectra on how the "Rules menu" should work. I know I don't have a ton of playtime on the server. However, I have seen plenty of people join and not hit "6" on the keyboard and get kicked and never come back. So I think that should be addressed. And the spectator issue, It seems like it may have something to do with the recent CS:GO update, but I could be wrong. With all that being said, I feel like both of those are big issues that need adressed, and are driving new players away from the server — just my 2 cents.

I'll be on tomorrow in the morning for a little while to try to resolve some of these issues mainly the rules pop up kicking people. I will also look into the afk manager and the body id issue. If there are any other big issues like these please leave them in this thread. Thank you guys for bringing this to our attention.

So around 3:30 AM EST, The server randomly crashed. And upon rejoining everyone karma was set to -1, Chat tags were set to white. And no commands were working 

spacer.png

I messaged survivor about it, He restarted the server a couple times to see if it would reload plugins but it did not work. Survivor was thinking it was a csgo update, but i didn't get any update. Just letting you guys know.

• Haha (+0) 1
  • Confused (+0) 1

1 minute ago, Quittrying said:

So around 3:30 AM EST, The server randomly crashed. And upon rejoining everyone karma was set to -1, Chat tags were set to white. And no commands were working 

spacer.png

I messaged survivor about it, He restarted the server a couple times to see if it would reload plugins but it did not work. Survivor was thinking it was a csgo update, but i didn't get any update. Just letting you guys know.

Maybe you mistyped your commands idiot

• Love (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Spectra said:

So, I have a few problems with the TTT server :^)

I'm making a new post because the suggestions thread is super full and the replies keep getting lost with no answers. 

1. My biggest problem is the menu that shows up at the start of each map, and when you first join the server that asks if you are familiar with the rules. You get kicked if you don't reply and I don't think you should. I feel like it's hard to even see the menu. Plus it doesn't state that you will be kicked if you do not press anything so why would people prioritize it. It's also at the start of every map so you're bound to forget to press it eventually, leading to a kick from the server. I have seen new people join the server and then get kicked for not accepting (probably because they didn't notice it). Once a new player has been kicked, those players probably won't return to the server. Instead of kicking maybe we can move them to spectator. Plus, I get kicked ~75% of the time and it's extremely annoying at this point .-.

This has now been fixed, we are working on fixing the other issues still.

Gilbert don’t rdm, be nicer, and play by the rules. In 2 weeks apply for mod. Don’t be part of the problem be the solution. You can do it man! 

On 12/1/2019 at 9:00 PM, Spectra said:

3. Players can spam bodies for endless credits.

no more

On 12/2/2019 at 1:07 PM, SoBe said:

This has now been fixed, we are working on fixing the other issues still.

15 hours ago, Red John said:

no more

Thank you for the swift fixes :")

tenor.gif