Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
glock9

Yo fix this shit

I can't get out of spawn on the minecraft server and no one has replied on that thread so im posting it here where someone will reply to it. Honestly this shit is getting outrageous im just trying to play with some friends and its fucking busted 

@Subsy

LOLLOOLOLSUBSY.PNG

Moved to the correct section. Define not being to get out of spawn, as in Stoneworld you mine around it to form a base, and tunnel upward to get ore.

Im literally stuck in blocks when I log on to the server

@glock9 sorry for the issues in delay of response. We had someone set up our server who ended up leaving. I was going to shut down the server but have since forgotten to. Currently I have a minecraft realms server set up, if you're interested give me your id and I can whitelist you when i get home from work around 6:30pm CST

• Love (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Moot said:

@glock9 sorry for the issues in delay of response. We had someone set up our server who ended up leaving. I was going to shut down the server but have since forgotten to. Currently I have a minecraft realms server set up, if you're interested give me your id and I can whitelist you when i get home from work around 6:30pm CST

Yeah my ign is Rona and my other ign is Referees, could you whitelist both so I can afk farms once i get going ?

Sure, I can add them both when I get home tonight.