vindictive

what happened here

We will be on the server this weekend just you wait 🤗🤗

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike (-1) 1

I'm on that winter break, pull up. 

• Sneed 1
  • Dislike (-1) 1

Majority of people have finals and shit.

Finals homiee

On 12/16/2019 at 3:54 AM, Subsy said:

doubt it's finals tbh

It’s finals, and none of these niggas got time for y’all 

On 12/18/2019 at 5:46 AM, Tangy said:

It’s finals, and none of these niggas got time for y’all 

I meant that I doubt people having finals is the reason that it’s dead. About like 50% of TTT were like 12 year olds or younger. 

15 minutes ago, Subsy said:

I meant that I doubt people having finals is the reason that it’s dead. About like 50% of TTT were like 12 year olds or younger. 

This doesn’t even just apply to jailbreak but TTT as well. It’s just that the staff members already burnt out (everyone burns out @Joshy2k) and the lack of events to help gather the members to get on the server. It only takes one event to get everyone replenished and will help the server get a few people back. Red John has an event plugin and even if it doesn’t work yet we literally only need a google doc and an event idea just like how we did it in the past and it would also help if the higher ups advertised the event on the steam group announcements. If we have an event and then like 2 people on the server the following day, people should come back.

Edited by Subsy
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Subsy said:

This doesn’t even just apply to jailbreak but TTT as well. It’s just that the staff members already burnt out (everyone burns out @Joshy2k) and the lack of events to help gather the members to get on the server. It only takes one event to get everyone replenished and will help the server get a few people back. Red John has an event plugin and even if it doesn’t work yet we literally only need a google doc and an event idea just like how we did it in the past and it would also help if the higher ups advertised the event on the steam group announcements. If we have an event and then like 2 people on the server the following day, people should come back.

I'm just gonna be honest but when the server doesn't get fixed after addressing issues and when the server crashes whenever I am on with 6 people it is just simply not fun. Nor is it fun when no one else tries to help out the server. The server as of right now has 0 authority on it and no set rules for staff when it comes to activity so I am at a point of just simply not caring anymore because for 2 weeks when the server started to die me and quit tried to populate it and get people on but no one cares anymore and things are just not getting fixed.

• Like (+1) 1

I apologize for my nonexistence, i have so many things to deal with xD, i got business running, and i have majority of my focus there. I will try get more active as soon as i get a chance to even do. gotta make them money yooo.