Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
NaisA-

Let's Help Digidy

Everyone, let's convince @DigidyDOG to finally drop test driving his dream bike and buy it already. That way I can have my shield hero back in Modern Warfare.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Quality Post (+1) 1

Bike make wallet sad but make heart happy. Bike do good. Buy bike. Make happy.

A haiku by Brock 

• Like (+1) 2

nah lets convince him to work on the surf server so this place doesnt fucking die

5 hours ago, Gilbert said:

nah lets convince him to work on the surf server so this place doesnt fucking die

Fuck modern warfare, Dead game only tards play it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike (-1) 2

9 hours ago, Gilbert said:

2 late shits dead

Not dead if you think it's dead you should be demoted!

But hey if 10 people donated $1k to me my bike would be bought!

10 minutes ago, DigidyDOG said:

it def is dead, why would people wanna play on a server where maps arent zoned or some shit just doesnt exist. I've always bashed you on your shitty ability to manage a server but it really shows now.

• Dislike (-1) 1

16 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

it def is dead, why would people wanna play on a server where maps arent zoned or some shit just doesnt exist. I've always bashed you on your shitty ability to manage a server but it really shows now.

ok so "Gilbert" is dyrus sucks. Good to know, gg wp, have a good life man and your opinion doesn't matter.

1 hour ago, DigidyDOG said:

said I was done with the server when people stopped fixing and caring about it. Its so dead you didn't even know I "resigned" months ago. I put a lot of time and dedication towards the server to try and get it running and populated again. I also tried to help with staff shit but once again people stop giving a shit and it dies after a few weeks. I don't blame this on you dig so don't take it to heart nor do I dislike anyone. I am just sick of trying to help populate shit when the high staff doesn't care and I know a lot of other admins and staff think the same thing but they rather just say it behind everyone's back instead of addressing it. I wasn't going to say anything because I am pretty much done with helping the community populate the servers but Ill give my 2 cents now and leave it at that bye

• Confused (+0) 1

54 minutes ago, King Ross said:

said I was done with the server when people stopped fixing and caring about it. Its so dead you didn't even know I "resigned" months ago. I put a lot of time and dedication towards the server to try and get it running and populated again. I also tried to help with staff shit but once again people stop giving a shit and it dies after a few weeks. I don't blame this on you dig so don't take it to heart nor do I dislike anyone. I am just sick of trying to help populate shit when the high staff doesn't care and I know a lot of other admins and staff think the same thing but they rather just say it behind everyone's back instead of addressing it. I wasn't going to say anything because I am pretty much done with helping the community populate the servers but Ill give my 2 cents now and leave it at that bye

No papers were signed! You can't resign without signing the required paper work and that paper work goes through me.

16 hours ago, DigidyDOG said:

No papers were signed! You can't resign without signing the required paper work and that paper work goes through me.

Shit u right 

• Love (+1) 1

On 2/3/2020 at 8:41 PM, DigidyDOG said:

ok so "Gilbert" is dyrus sucks. Good to know, gg wp, have a good life man and your opinion doesn't matter.

yeah im dyrus sucks, not sure how it took you this long to figure it out, but I guess youre just that retarded. you did nothing for the surf server and with that its dead whether or not you except that fact. no one would choose our server when there are other servers like sneaks and horizon to surf on. you might not like my opinion but it definitely matters. just give up your overseer position considering you clearly dont care for the community anymore.

• Dislike (-1) 1

19 hours ago, Gilbert said:

yeah im dyrus sucks, not sure how it took you this long to figure it out, but I guess youre just that retarded. you did nothing for the surf server and with that its dead whether or not you except that fact. no one would choose our server when there are other servers like sneaks and horizon to surf on. you might not like my opinion but it definitely matters. just give up your overseer position considering you clearly dont care for the community anymore.

no u

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike (-1) 1