Forum Menu

• Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
NaisA-

Surf's Up!

Our First Server is Now Live!

b_560_95_1.png

Thanks to @DigidyDOG for getting this server up so quickly! Click the banner to join, or copy this server IP into your console - 192.223.30.77:27015.

Join and give us some feedback! Make sure to invite your friends and encourage newcomers on the server to join our community 😄

• Best Comment (+1) 1

If any maps make the server crash or shit doesnt have zones go post it in surf section to make the mans job easier.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tizona said:

If any maps make the server crash or shit doesnt have zones go post it in surf section to make the mans job easier.

so what you're saying is i cant go straight to @DigidyDOG for all the crashes and bugs i find

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Its_Vortex said:

so what you're saying is i cant go straight to @DigidyDOG for all the crashes and bugs i find

na dont do that just ignore it and cry on forums after a while that the server is broken 

Edited by Voelberg

4 minutes ago, Voelberg said:

na dont do that just ignore it and cry on forums after a while that the server is broken 

so just a post about the issue once a day and it will get fixed in 3 - 5 business days.