What's Happening
  • It's 2019! Hope everyone has their New Years Resolutions and ready to keep them.
  • Forum Update will come this weekend, stay tuned!
  • Should we re-release our CS:GO Servers?
  • If you're in the LA area, buy your tickets to iBuyPower Masters!
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Rythm

Real Shit

old forums or new forums?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. new or old

• new forums
    • old forums

Yo real talk here my g, its almost been a year since we switched forums(march 2018 to be exact) nd in my opinion it was the wrong decision!!

https://archive.allied-gaming.com/

I miss the old forums! the butthead owners should switch back to xenforo, it would look much better to have 6k members on the forums than a measly 300. please vote

maxresdefault.jpg

• Facepalm (+0) 1

I am not sure to be honest...I am more familiar with Xenforo and I like it but the old forums just looked bland and noisy, but there really is no point in going back..its not like they can make it look like there is 6k members on it anymore.

8 hours ago, DigidyDOG said:

I am not sure to be honest...I am more familiar with Xenforo and I like it but the old forums just looked bland and noisy, but there really is no point in going back..its not like they can make it look like there is 6k members on it anymore.

Watchu talking bout dawg, old forms were the best, kept the same layout from the old AG forums and looked good, it can def be improved upon tho.

It dont matter If they can't make it seem like we still have 6k members, what matters is the history behind all those members and posts!! 

#bringbackoldforums2k19

the forums are fine rn no need to change what asian has put a lot of time and work into

Old forum was pretty boring imo, not like its going to bring it back to life so dont really see a point in changing. Seems like extra work for @NaisA- (think hes forum guy still)

I'm working on bringing a new look to forums, but I'm also not progressing until our 5 month late plugin comes in.

• Sad (+0) 1