What's Happening
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
DigidyDOG

Teamspeak Information!

Is there a reason we don't have the teamspeak information on the forums or blind.

I may be mistaken but I believe a while back it was announced that Allied-Gamers wants to use discord as their main line of “communication” and that they don’t really use ts3 much anymore. However ts3 will never “go away” (from what I’ve been told) so it’s still up and active but not posted on forums. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Mr. Richard Cranium said:

I may be mistaken but I believe a while back it was announced that Allied-Gamers wants to use discord as their main line of “communication” and that they don’t really use ts3 much anymore. However ts3 will never “go away” (from what I’ve been told) so it’s still up and active but not posted on forums. 

The problem is Discord will always be a text driven platform. I rarely see people talk in most discords. Teamspeak 3 is and has always been a join a channel to be involved in the discussion its a very social driven platform which IRC 2.0 (aka discord) isn't.

Discord is to Facebook causing social anxiety in millennial's as Teamspeak is to being social and going to a party.

Anyways discord is gay we don't own our server and they can ban who ever they want for what ever they want. When are they going to be acquired by Curse, Microsoft, or Twitch and start selling our information? 

LETS HOPE TEAMSPEAK 5 WILL BRING PEOPLE BACK!

Edited by DigidyDOG
  • Like (+1) 2