Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...



#0
Guest

User Menu


Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

Forum Menu


  • Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
DigidyDOG

Report a problem with Surf here.

Recommended Posts

Hey peoples.

Thanks for helping me stay organized and efficient with getting problems sorted out. Its hard to fix issues when I have 10 different way for people to contact me. Please, I can't stress it enough report any and all problems with surf on this thread so I can get it taken care of in a timely manner (Valve Time)!

Thanks you!

Change log can be found here.

Share this post


Link to post

Surf_omnific_ is in the sever shark had it to where only admins could change to it idk if you wanna keep it in or like shark had it also cant keep speed like annoyance stage 4 and surf_ace but all stages 

more bugs comming soon

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Its_Vortex said:

Surf_omnific_ is in the sever shark had it to where only admins could change to it idk if you wanna keep it in or like shark had it also cant keep speed like annoyance stage 4 and surf_ace but all stages 

more bugs comming soon

This should already be fixed I just loaded ace_fix its working fine

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, DigidyDOG said:

This should already be fixed I just loaded ace_fix its working fine

im saying omnific is doing it also

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Its_Vortex said:

im saying omnific is doing it also

I removed it already.

  • Sad (+0) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Surf_network_2009 crashes the server.

Surf_rainbow - The anti-gravity fan is fucked, won't let you finish the map.

Share this post


Link to post

surf_lodypreviw crashed server 🙂
Surf_be_gentle not zoned

Surf_gleam missing zones

Surf_kitsune_nb is not in fastdl so needed manual download

 

Edited by Voelberg

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/9/2019 at 11:09 PM, NaisA- said:

Surf_network_2009 crashes the server.

Surf_rainbow - The anti-gravity fan is fucked, won't let you finish the map.

surf_network_2009 is removed see changelog
surf_rainbow will have to wait for me to have more time to get to stripping it

On 10/10/2019 at 11:34 AM, Voelberg said:

surf_lodypreviw crashed server 🙂
Surf_be_gentle not zoned

Surf_gleam missing zones

Surf_kitsune_nb is not in fastdl so needed manual download

 

surf_lodypreview is removed see changelog,
zoning issues will be addressed when I have more time.
surf_kitzune_nb has more than one file with different size not really sure why there are a bunch of maps. I removed them and are now updated in FastDL


*Note to self still need to be addressed*

Surf_be_gentle not zoned
Surf_gleam missing zones
Surf_rainbow - The anti-gravity fan is fucked, won't let you finish the map.

Share this post


Link to post

Map: surf_b_r_o_x_x_x

--

Can't get past stage 4. There's something keeping you from going on after the first ramp.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, NaisA- said:

Map: surf_b_r_o_x_x_x

Can't get past stage 4. There's something keeping you from going on after the first ramp.

After looking at the map, I removed the triggers, then Mister Mario shed some light on how the map is supposed to be and I put them back. You are forced at go high on those ramps. I will look into adding lasers to the top of those triggers so you know how high to go.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About Us

Allied-Gaming is a multi-game gaming community established in 2012. We have hosted numerous community servers across multiple games including Counter-Strike, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Rust, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Arma III. We're currently in the process of rebuilding the community. Stick with us while we do so.

Partners & Affiliates

Social Links

Steam Group Join Now
Discord Server Join Now
Teamspeak Server Join Now
×
×
  • Create New...