Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

• Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
NaisA-

DreamHack Anaheim 2020

Just to let you know, a few of our members are already planning on going to DreamHack Anaheim. If you're near the area, you should come out too!

https://dreamhack.com/anaheim/

Date: February 21-23, 2020

Probably the only time I would ever have a DreamHack close enough for me to go. If I can figure out living arrangements I am so down. 

8 hours ago, DigidyDOG said:

Probably the only time I would ever have a DreamHack close enough for me to go. If I can figure out living arrangements I am so down. 

We're probably gonna rent out an AirBnb, but there's already at least 4 of us that'll be using it, if not more.

I will be a Dreamhack woot. I will be at the Hyatt Regency 8 min away from the Convention Center. I am going to get there a day early and leave a day late. I can't wait!

@Red John we found our coach. It'll be Digidy xd.

1 hour ago, NaisA- said:

@Red John we found our coach. It'll be Digidy xd.

He's coup! He's fucking coup! Alright our next strat 6 stack on cat so you can see into bomb site b.

I bought my ticket (wow they are expensive) my 4 nights at the Hyatt Regency are cheaper then the event tickets lol.

This will be my first "vacation" since ... ... ... The 4000 mile road trip I took 2 summers ago. 

Another question how are we going to stay up for 48+ hours since the venue is open 24 hours?

This is going to be better than MineCon. Yeah I tried to buy tickets to MineCon 2018 but they sold out in like 5 seconds also after watching all the cringe videos I am glad I didn't go. Side note why the fuck did they also have to have a Fortnite tournament? Fuck Fortnite! Fuck Epic Games they can "suck it." - Burton Guster, (Dulé Hill)

@DigidyDOG Don't worry man Ryan in Discord will have shit for us to do. Did you get the Founders ticket and doing BYOC?

18 hours ago, NaisA- said:

@DigidyDOG Don't worry man Ryan in Discord will have shit for us to do. Did you get the Founders ticket and doing BYOC?

nope just 3 Day Festival Plus. I really don't want to bring my setup. If I like it and what to do the Lan side of it in the future I will make a better rig for traveling.

Man, better cheer us on then during the BYOC tournament. Might have to have you step in for Red John halfway through if he can't hold A site. 

1 hour ago, NaisA- said:

Man, better cheer us on then during the BYOC tournament. Might have to have you step in for Red John halfway through if he can't hold A site. 

I am silver 6 in MM...but I mean I be dropping top frag every game in that level. Gfuel is my real skill. I drink one of those every game we will win this tourny.

Sounds fun. Hope you guys have a great time!